Monday 21 March 2011

I just picked up some COOL hardware!

I found at a client I worked for a old MEGA ST4 computer, and could not resist also picking up an Atari TT 030 workstation.

These are beautiful old machines, and I used to use an Atari STe happily for may years. I intend to refurbish these machines, and put them to use, in a fabulous music studio of yesteryear. I have no doubt that these machines will be IDEAL for making current music and sounds, as they are still (some say) the best in the business, and I intend to find out what Fatboy Slim, The Orb, Moby, Queen, and all those old bands from the late 80's and 90's were raving about. Yeah they used this shizzle, and I've got an Akai S2800 to boot, which is going to pile out some crazy sounds once this lot is up and running again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment